Thursday, November 6, 2014

The more you post, the more people read your blog?

Could it be possible the more I post, the more people will flock to my blog?
Or do people just decide to ignore my thoughts and don't follow it?
I'd love to have more followers and get to the point where i'm making money with my blog and keeping my readers happy. There aren't any guarantees though. There's always theories that the more you post, the better quality posts, will attract more people. But don't you need a real domain name though? A Facebook page for your articles and little promotions? A specific twitter account for just your followers? A pinterest with good pins? A tumblr with good posts?

I'd really like to know how to gain followers but its not likely, especially with a blog spot post. I'd really like to get a lot more page views on my site, but who's actually reading this?

Maybe if I add way more sidebar tools i'll get more followers on all of my social media sites. 

Maybe if I review products, post giveaways [other peoples of course] and review shows i'll get more people to follow me.

Otherwise this blog is just crap and not making any money or anyone interested.


No comments:

Post a Comment