Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Done with relationships, and dating for now.

Alright, I am fairly new at dating. But, I have very good intuition to know that if I keep dating that the same result shall continue to happen. The world is not like it used to be. Guys are not as forgiving as they say they are. The world is very corrupt and has a lot of lying inside of it. Guys may say they don't care about something, but that is wrong.

Well, the reason I've decided to give it up for now is, that i'm not in the best place in life. I'd like my situation to be sturdy and ideal for me to even consider it an option. I'm sick of being told I am way friendly and that they can only love me as a friend. Well fine then. If they want a bitch who nags them they can have her. They won't get someone who loves and treasures them more than me.

I want to have the clothing I so desire to have. I want to be living on my own. I want to have a dependable car with decent gas mileage. I want to get in shape. I want to eat a healthy diet. I want to not be an inconvenience to anyone. I want to have my dream job or something I enjoy. I want to have my cards straight and my life to be worth it. I don't think dating is ever wise at our young ages. Lots of heartbreak, lots of financial burdens [gas, food, cost of entertainment expenses, etc.], and SO not worth the drama.

SURE, kissing is great, cuddling is amazing, sleeping together is nice and sex is supposedly amazing too. But what are the negatives? I'll tell you. For me it has caused me constant doubt, constant worry, constant wonderment. If you can avoid the negatives that can cause toxicity in one's brain then go right for the loving and hassle of dating. But, I am more strong by myself then with anyone else. I do not need to depend on someone. I'd rather they depend on me for emotional support, and love. Not anything else.

And to all of those readers out there who don't think i'm correct about my decision, you may be right, in some aspects it might be dumb to not try to put myself out there when everyone else is looking for someone. But, guess what? Boys at this age [15- 23] [I shall call them boys because they sure as hell don't act like men] are not mature enough for me. Most of them do not want to settle down with one girl. They have fantasies of having harems and oodles and oodles of love. Hey, I said MOST didn't I? There's a few exceptions. But, chances are those few exceptions are taken. Because they were willing to give their all to someone they care about.

Yeah, I know, I am bitter, but what else could I be? There are reasons so many people may be single. It's a way to get to the happy land in life without any baggage. Then when you get to the happy land you can find someone else who did the same thing. You'll both be stable together, and ready for love. A lot of us jump out there way before we are ready.

Anyhow thanks for reading. ;D Have a good day.

Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Tumblr
Watch me on Deviant Art
Subscribe to me on YouTube [Its not a vlog or anything, just AMVS, really]

2 comments:

  1. you have an interesting blog. thanks for sharing, I enjoyed reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete